Sunday 10 May 2009

Game over (until it gets cold again)

Well, that is quite enough Come On Jimmy for one season I think. Snooker has no place when the sun is shining outside. Even the Grand Master's snooker group disbands over the summer (after the all important 'Wives and Girlfriends night' of course). As soon as the snooker is back on the telly, sometime like November, I will write some more snooker-related guff. This time I may have the red button at my disposal, then you really will be in trouble.

I will leave you with this excellent article by Simon Barnes of The Times, who puts the whole thing better than I ever could:

www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/columnists/simon_barnes/article6128484.ece


Come On Jimmy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banana Me Up - totally unnecessary banana shots